Remove this ad

#21 [url]

Aug 7 16 12:17 AM

GW username: gunningtwice
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): gunningtwice, pr0perty0fs0ul
Email you will use to stay in contact with the mods and your partner/partners: [email protected]
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: yes
I will be making/doing: traditional or digital art, hopefully an FMV maybe, or Sculpey work
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): SoMa
I am open to working on stories in different languages: No, sorry

Last Edited By: gunningtwice Aug 7 16 12:44 AM. Edited 1 time.

Remove this ad

#22 [url]

Aug 7 16 2:28 PM

GW username: sigsegv
Other pertinent names: strictly-non-specific (tumblr)
Email you will use to stay in contact with the mods and your partner/partners: [email protected]
I will be making/doing: digital art
I prefer to illustrate this pairing: gen or SoMa or any pairing that doesn't break it
I am open to working on stories in different languages: no

#23 [url]

Aug 7 16 6:18 PM

GW username: AmberLehcar
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): AmberLehcar on Tumblr, DA, Discord, basically everywhere
I will be making/doing: traditional art
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): don't care
I am open to working on stories in different languages: Yes, but will probably need extra communication

#24 [url]

Aug 7 16 9:42 PM

GW username: makibela
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): starry-maki (tumblr), maklbela (twittter)
I will be making/doing: cosplay, photoshoot
I am open to working on stories in different languages: yes!

#25 [url]

Aug 7 16 11:08 PM

GW username: Squeeb100
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): Squeeb100 on Tumblr and dA
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: (yes/no)
I will be making/doing: Digital art
I am open to working on stories in different languages: I'd be most comfortable with English, would have to be walked through foreign languages. I could probably do German but would still need lots of help through correspondence.

#26 [url]

Aug 8 16 12:44 AM

GW username: sojustifiable
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): sojustifiable on tumblr
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: (yes/no) Yess
I will be making/doing: Traditional art and/or composing and recording music
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): Soma or Gen
I am open to working on stories in different languages: I would prefer English only

#27 [url]

Aug 8 16 9:24 AM

GW username: Rogha
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): Rogha p much everywhere
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: (yes/no) yep!
I will be making/doing: art. I'm bad at foreseeing what kind, but it'll probably involve paper, whether I draw on it or make something of it....
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): I'm not fussy.
I am open to working on stories in different languages: sure!

#28 [url]

Aug 8 16 9:42 AM

GW username: Marsh of Sleep

Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): Marshofsleep (tumblr) Sleepmarshes (discord)
I will be making/doing: Digital illustration and/or fanmix with digitally illustrated cover
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): No preference
I am open to working on stories in different languages:  Yes

#29 [url]

Aug 8 16 10:21 AM

GW username: BendAndCurl
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): bendandcurl (tumblr)
I will be making/doing: doujinshi / comic
I am open to working on stories in different languages: no, since it's a doujin I would have to speak another language, and I only know one :(((

#30 [url]

Aug 8 16 1:16 PM

GW username: trashprincess

Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): we-trade-your-heroes-for-ghosts

I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): I'd prefer not to pair Soul and Maka with anyone else, fine with other pairings or gen

I am open to working on stories in different languages: I can do Spanish

Remove this ad

#31 [url]

Aug 8 16 2:07 PM

GW username: daciafu
Other pertinent names: daciafu on tumblr, cypherphonia on ffn and dA , takeninstride on a03
I will be making/doing: digital or traditional drawings/paintings/illustrations
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): Soul/Maka, general
I am open to working on stories in different languages: English pref, but I don't mind so long as the author and I can find a way to communicate effectively.

#32 [url]

Aug 8 16 2:11 PM

GW username: meisterkasper
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): Discord - Meister Kasper, tumblr - meisterkasper
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: (yes/no) Yes
I will be making/doing: digital art and fanmix
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don't care): general
I am open to working on stories in different languages: YES! (If it's anything other than Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, or Persian, I'll need translation help from the author)

Last Edited By: meisterkasper Aug 8 16 2:20 PM. Edited 1 time.

#33 [url]

Aug 8 16 10:25 PM

GW username: happyisahabit
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): happyfanart (can also be reached by happyisahabit, but posting to happyfanart; both tumblr)
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: Yes
I will be making/doing: some sort of drawing (digital, ink, etc)
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): no preference
I am open to working on stories in different languages: I wish I could do Spanish, but I'm not confident enough. English only, please.

#34 [url]

Aug 9 16 3:27 AM

GW username: odettedoodlette
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): odettedoodlette-art(tumblr), odettedoodlette(instagram), missdoodlette(twitter)
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: yes!
I will be making/doing: digital/traditional art
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): SoulxMaka
I am open to working on stories in different languages:  I can if it's either Spanish or English!

Last Edited By: odettedoodlette Aug 9 16 3:41 AM. Edited 1 time.

#35 [url]

Aug 9 16 1:19 PM

artist sign up for resbang

~~GW username: Tiffachan
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): PierceLoveWonton (tumblr), Kawaii_Panda (discord)
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: Yes
I will be making/doing: 2 or more art works in traditional medium
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): Prefereably a Soul/Maka, but if needed, I can work with any other.
I am open to working on stories in different languages: not likely, not fluent enough in anything else beyond English

Last Edited By: PierceLoveWonton Aug 9 16 1:31 PM. Edited 1 time.

#36 [url]

Aug 9 16 11:13 PM

GW username: guessesmachina
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): guessesmachina (tumblr)
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: (yes/no) Yes
I will be making/doing: Sketched (but cleaned up) concept art (specifically: including but not limited to character expression sheets), some parts colored with colored pencil. Currently in the process of finding a scanner.
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): SoMa please!
I am open to working on stories in different languages: English, please.

#37 [url]

Aug 10 16 1:08 AM

GW username: peregr1ne
Other pertinent names: peregr1ne on tumblr
I prefer to illustrate this pairing: soma or kidliz
I am open to working on stories in different languages: english or french, maybe others in a pinch but i'd prefer not

#38 [url]

Aug 10 16 7:40 PM

GW username: ameliarose
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): tumblr: sanktnikolai
I will be making/doing: probably traditional art, although there's a good possibility it could be digital because i've gotten used to my drawing pad. fanmixes.
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): soul/maka, i prefer those it but i'm not very picky, so i'll basically illustrate anything. gen/no rom. i'm open to illustrating for stories that include NSFW, but not primarily.
I am open to working on stories in different languages:   sorry, but i'm not fluent enough in anything but english. I could try Italian, but it's pretty rough.

Last Edited By: ameliarose Aug 10 16 7:48 PM. Edited 2 times.

#39 [url]

Aug 10 16 10:53 PM

GW username: Mykous
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): Mykous on Tumblr and AO3, Anne on Discord
I have read and understood the rules of the challenge: (yes/no)
I will be making/doing: I can do traditional or digital art, or food, fanmixes, or handsewn dolls/trinkets. Um, which one I decide on will probably depend on the author/story, but hopefully I'll have time to do more than one! I live for variety
I prefer to illustrate this pairing (or gen, or don’t care): No preference! Call me FedEx, I ship'em all. Gen is great too
I am open to working on stories in different languages: Um, if the author can explain the basic gist to me in English, I can do any language! Otherwise... I don't know anything other than English well enough to feel confident, sorry.

Last Edited By: Mykous Aug 13 16 2:11 AM. Edited 1 time.

#40 [url]

Aug 11 16 10:47 AM

GW username: JoKay
Other pertinent names (tumblr, dA, discord, etc): eerna (tumblr), JoKay (discord)
I am open to working on stories in different languages:  none

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help