Remove this ad

Lead

Aug 23 11 4:31 PM

Tags : :

If you want a thread added somewhere or whatever, send an admin (me [Marsh of Sleep] or ChaosViper) a PM and we'll do somethin.

Also, if you find anything broken or acting strangely in the forum somewhere, please let me know. It was probably my doing. I will try my hardest to break it more in the process of fixing it. 
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jan 13 12 11:58 PM

Hey, I was just thinking...
 The background to Grigori. It's really cute and I like the idea of it, but when I read fiction on here, my eyes start to hurt and I have to strain to see sometimes. It has to do with the different colors and the image itself.

I was just wondering if you would want me to create a new image to replace this one; Soma, of course. Or whatever else you'd like. Just tell me the size and what type of file it needs to be.

Or the only thing wrong could be the type size and width of it. In that case, then we could keep this image.

I'm sorry, I just wanna help and stuff. ;.;

Last Edited By: KernBot Jan 14 12 12:00 AM. Edited 1 time.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jan 14 12 10:23 PM

It's more of a tradition thing I suppose, since this was our BG pic in the old forum before the forum servers decided they didn't like us anymore and kicked us out. The background pic is why I generally type my stuff out like this tho. lol

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Jan 15 12 9:40 PM

I've been thinking about putting a more solid background in posts, not unlike what it looks like in the quick reply text field. But Jing is right in that the whole background and color scheme was from our old forum, which was entirely the effort and creation of ChaosViper. If you guys haven't chatted already, I'll see what she thinks about everything after I get home tomorrow.

Unless the lovely madam is actually on and replies to this post. *nudge nudge*

Quote    Reply   

#6 [url]

Jan 28 13 2:03 AM

on the issue with the BG would it be possible to just up the opacity of our posts? or the pictures specifically? it can mess up the fanart when they aren't at the right opacity and we can see the BG through them.

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad

#7 [url]

Jan 28 13 8:33 AM

Re: Tell us stuff

Arg I've been meaning to do that for awhile but I keep forgetting. I'll try to get to that today when I get home from the gym

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Yuku app

Quote    Reply   

#9 [url]

Aug 14 13 12:05 PM

MARSHIE (and other GW mods.........omg who are the mods *sobs b/c ignorance*) I HAVE A QUESTION! If I were to make banners for GW (according to the theme of course) and showed them to you (and you maybe liked them), would you consider using them sometime? OuO

Quote    Reply   

#10 [url]

Aug 14 13 5:41 PM

Sure yeah that'd be cool!

The biggest problem with banners though is that they remain the same regardless of the theme used, so what might look decent for one theme might look like barf on a platter with the other theme!

But yeah man do what you wanna do and show them to me! Also if you have ideas for another theme, let me know and we can totally make one~

Quote    Reply   

#11 [url]

Aug 14 13 6:06 PM

Sure yeah that'd be cool!

The biggest problem with banners though is that they remain the same regardless of the theme used, so what might look decent for one theme might look like barf on a platter with the other theme!

But yeah man do what you wanna do and show them to me! Also if you have ideas for another theme, let me know and we can totally make one~

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help