Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 26 17 2:32 AM

Tags : :

Sign-ups are OPEN

If you are interested in offering your editing services for one (or more!) of the participating authors or artists, you may sign up below using the following format: 
  • Grigori Wings username: 
  • Email: the email you would like to use for contacting the mods and any authors or artists you beta for
  • Any other usernames: for sites like tumblr, dA, FFN, etc.
  • Your preference for pairings/characters: 
  • I am presently available to beta art: yes or no
  • I am presently available to beta writing: yes or no
You will not be required to beta fic if you sign up unless a participating author/artist specifically contacts you to ask for your assistance. However, if you are asked to beta someone's fic and accept, you absolutely must keep the details of their work confidential until their assigned posting date in July. 

If at any time you feel you have too much on your plate to accept any further beta requests, edit your post in the thread and contact the mods so we can change your availability status in the thread. 

Last Edited By: ReverbMods Mar 4 17 1:00 AM. Edited 6 times

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 10 17 1:12 AM

Grigori Wings username: MacabreMermaid
Email: [email protected]
Any other usernames: MacabreMermaid on tumblr
Your preference for pairings/characters: no preference
I am presently available to beta art: I'm no artist but I'll give it a shot
I am presently available to beta writing: yes!

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Mar 10 17 7:35 AM

GW username: Marsh of Sleep
Any other usernames: http://marshofsleep.tumblr.com/ , sleepmarshes #4829 (discord)
Your preference for pairings/characters: any, though i request no noncon/dubcon
I am presently available to beta art: yes
I am presently available to beta writing: yes

Quote    Reply   

#3 [url]

Mar 10 17 10:43 AM

GWUN: sahdah
Tumblr: sahdah.tumblr.com, sahdah on ff.net, basically all social media
Art beta: yes
Writing beta: yes, I'm a continuity and spelling error easter egg hunter. I'm worthless with proper punctuation.

Quote    Reply   

#4 [url]

Mar 18 17 12:18 AM

GW name: scythegirl
email: [email protected]
tumblr: scythe-girl
fanfic/ao3- protectorate-of-the-forest
preferences: I am trash for SoMa, I also enjoy basically every other pairing out there
art: yes
writing: please yes
I'm a huge help with making things flow, and fixing plot holes. I've also edited about 100 papers in the last 7 months. 

Quote    Reply   

#5 [url]

Mar 24 17 12:57 PM

Grigori Wings username: rainshatteredsky

Email (the email you would like to use for contacting the mods and any authors or artists you beta for): [email protected]

Any other usernames (for sites like tumblr, dA, FFN, etc.): tumblr (jameslarkin/rainshatteredsky, personal/creative), ao3 (rainshatteredsky), behindthevoiceactors/castingcall/etc. (remybaby)

Your preference for pairings/characters: I'm Liz trash, and Jackie's p awesome too, but I'm open to anything.

I am presently available to beta art: yes (voice coaching and layouts for visual compositions, fanmixes)

I am presently available to beta writing: yes (I love characterization evaluation and looking for inconsistancies)

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help