Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 26 17 2:45 AM

Tags : :

Sign-ups are CLOSED

If you would like to sign up to be an author for Reverse Resbang, leave a reply to this thread including the following information, preferably in the following format:
  • Grigori Wings username: 
  • Email: the email you would like to use for contacting the mods and your author partner(s) to contact you
  • Any other usernames: for sites like tumblr, dA, FFN, etc.
  • Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: gore, smut, etc.
  • Your preference for pairings/characters: 
  • I am collaborating with: partners' Grigori Wings username(s)

NOTE: all members of any collaboration must sign up individually and include all members' usernames as stated above

Before you sign up, you must also read the rules and look over the schedule. We cannot stress enough that you need to know exactly what you are getting yourself into before you sign up. Once you've done that, you will need to paste the following statement at the end of your sign-up post below. Consider it your signature agreeing to abide by the rules of the challenge:

I have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules. I understand them and agree to follow them.

Last Edited By: ReverbMods Mar 19 17 4:20 AM. Edited 7 times

Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Mar 4 17 1:05 AM

Grigori Wings username: skadventuretime
Email: [email protected]
Any other usernames: tumblr/ao3: skadventuretime ffn: seaglasssoul
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: Not a fan of writing crona/anything really abuse-y or non/dubcon, but otherwise i'm gewd
Your preference for pairings/characters: soma, deathstar, though i could probably swing some tsuliz or tsustar
I am collaborating with: no one :)

I have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules. I understand them and agree to follow them.

#2 [url]

Mar 4 17 2:56 PM

Grigori Wings username: sandmancircus
Any other usernames: sandmancircus for ffnet tumblr and ao3
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: I'm not super used to writing smut, so anything widely kinky would be a no for me.
Your preference for pairings/characters: I'm open to all the things.

#3 [url]

Mar 4 17 3:14 PM

Grigori Wings Username: lunarresonance
Other user names: FFN-lunar resonance; AO3-lunar_resonance; tumblr: lunar--resonance
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: anything dub or non-con is a not a thing for me.
Preference for pairings/characters: SoMa, also open to gen

#4 [url]

Mar 4 17 4:22 PM

Grigori Wings username: happyisahabit
Any other usernames: happyisahabit on tumblr, ffn, and ao3
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: no smut/drug use/abuse, plz
Your preference for pairings/characters: MaStar, TsuLiz, gen, a couple other rarepairs

#5 [url]

Mar 4 17 10:30 PM

Grigori Wings username: judoletteflip
Any other usernames: makapedia
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: n/a
Your preference for pairings/characters: soul, maka, soul/maka, probably could manage kidliz or tsustar ;^)

#6 [url]

Mar 5 17 4:20 PM

Grigori Wings username: WhiteLightning
Any other usernames: Kalcifer on AO3, whowouldevenreadthis on tumblr
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: I'd rather not write smut, but otherwise I should be good
Your preference for pairings/characters: JacKim, TsuLiz, Crona, gen, probably other rarepairs if they come up
I am collaborating with: N/A

#7 [url]

Mar 6 17 10:44 PM

Grigori Wings username: soulevansvevo
Any other usernames: tumblr: main, okinawasobas / soul eater blog, edwinelrics. ao3: firagaproductions
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: [b]no smut or any other sexual/nsfw content like it. everything else should be fine.
Your preference for pairings/characters: no preferences

I have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules. I understand them and agree to follow them.[/b]

#8 [url]

Mar 8 17 7:48 PM

GW username: 8eecmidford8 
Tumblr: eecmidford, AO3, ff.net, wattpad: eecmidford, Discord: eecmidford
Uncomfortable with: gore, smut, fire (judge not lol it's just my weird squick)
Preference: ?? I don't really prefer any pairings over others, but my fav characters are Kid, B*S, Tsubaki and the Thompsons
Collaborating with: N/A

#9 [url]

Mar 9 17 9:58 PM

Author Sign Up

Grigori Wings username: meisterful

• Email: [email protected]
  • Any other usernames: meisterful (ffnet, ao3, tumblr)
  • Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: abuse, non-con, bdsm, hardcore smut (I'm a fade to black/bad inneundo kind of girl generally), power imbalance relationships (e.g. teacher/student), self harm
  • Your preference for pairings/characters: soulxmaka, happy with pretty much every pairing aside from abuse/imbalance ones, but soma is the otp and what I'm experienced in.
  • Collaborating with: N/A

​I read the rules. I respect the rules. I agree to and am excited to follow the rules.

#10 [url]

Mar 11 17 9:50 PM

• Grigori Wings username: jaaaaaks
  • Email: the email you would like to use for contacting the mods and your author partner(s) to contact you: [email protected]
  • Any other usernames: for sites like tumblr, dA, FFN, etc. therewithasmile (tumblr/ffnet/ao3) 
  • Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: gore, smut, etc. non con, bdsm, incest, just be reasonable 
  • Your preference for pairings/characters: soma but would p much be cool with anything 
I read the rules. I respect the rules. I agree to and am excited to follow the rules.

Remove this ad

#11 [url]

Mar 13 17 4:03 PM

Grigori Wings username: RebornFromAsh
Any other usernames: rebornfromash (tumblr) Frustration At Its Finest (ffn)
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: Crona in a sexual relationship, teacher/student
Your preference for pairings/characters:
SoMa, MaStar. Pretty open all around though.

#12 [url]

Mar 15 17 4:28 PM

Author Sign Up

Grigori Wings Username: QuantamTheory
Email:[email protected]
Any other usernames: QuantamTheory1 (ff.net. Ao3, Tumblr)
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: 

• physical/emotional/substance abuse
  • rape ("non-con")
  • incest, adult/child or superior/subordinate
  • self-harm
  • extreme gore
  • themes containing bigotry, racism, or anti-equality 
  • I definitely do smut, but am not really well-versed in BDSM. I'm totally willing to try writing it, but would want to be fact-checked.
Your preference for pairings/characters: KidxMaka (tries to dodge flames). I also adore writing platonic SoMa, anything involving Lord Death, and Kid/Liz/Patty in a family dynamic. Most general cast would be fine, and I might even be able to pull off a simple SoMa romantic pairing.

I have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules.  I understand and agree to follow them.

Last Edited By: QuantamTheory Mar 18 17 10:34 AM. Edited 2 times.

#13 [url]

Mar 17 17 8:25 PM

Grigori Wings username: khaleesimaka
Any other usernames: khaleesimaka on tumblr, FFN, AO3
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: non/dub con, incest, body dysphoria, self harm
Your preference for pairings/characters: most comfortable with SoMa, could do Evans bros and TsuLiz as well

#14 [url]

Mar 17 17 11:58 PM

Grigori Wings username: blake12376
Any other usernames: FFN - Clirkus
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: I just can't do smut. It makes me feels really uncomfortable.
Your preference for pairings/characters: SoMa, though gen is fine.

I have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules. I understand them and agree to follow them.[/b]

#15 [url]

Mar 18 17 12:38 PM

• Grigori Wings username:  lavendermatrixx
  • Any other usernames:   lavendermatrix on Tumblr and AO3
  • Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: Smut (i'm Young) 
  • Your preference for pairings/characters: Preferably SoMa but I am open to other ships! 
  •  

#16 [url]

Mar 18 17 1:00 PM

• Grigori Wings username: MacabreMermaid
  • Any other usernames: MacabreMermaid on tumblr
  • Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: Smut. (mostly because I have never written it before)
  • Your preference for pairings/characters: Soma is my bag but I might be able to wrap my head around other pairings.
  • I am collaborating with: no one.
The rules have been read. The rules are understood. I will follow rules.

Last Edited By: MacabreMermaid Mar 18 17 1:02 PM. Edited 1 time.

#17 [url]

Mar 18 17 1:02 PM

Grigori Wings username: silly twin stars
Any other usernames: tumblr: silly-twin-stars, FFN: Silly Twin Stars, ao3: sillytwinstars (what is uniformity who knows not me)
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: rape/non-con, excessive gore, abuse.
Your preference for pairings/characters: SoMa is my main jam, but I could absolutely go for Gen, TsuStar, TsuLiz, TsuLife (Tsu is just the best). I tend to stay away from the SE adult pairings and anything Crona-centric, though I love Crona as a side character.

I've read the Reverb rules and I am ON BOARD ~~~

#18 [url]

Mar 18 17 1:15 PM

GW username: Kona
Other usernames: arialis on tumblr
Uncomfortable with: gore, smut, psychologically heavy stuff i.e. suicide, etc.
Preferences: soma, generalI have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules. I understand them and agree to follow them.I have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules. I understand them and agree to follow them.

#19 [url]

Mar 18 17 7:34 PM

• Grigori Wings username: uppastmybedtimereading316
  • Any other usernames: Uppastmybedtimereading316 (tumblr)
  • Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: gore, smut, etc. smut
  • Your preference for pairings/characters: mastar
  • I am collaborating with: Glowbug3
  • I have read the Reverse Resonance Bang rules. I understand them and agree to follow them. 

#20 [url]

Mar 18 17 8:21 PM

Grigori Wings username: ArcadianBloom
Any other usernames: ArcadianBloom on tumblr and FB
Anything you would be uncomfortable writing for: rape/noncon
Your preference for pairings/characters: open

Remove this ad

Quick Reply

bbcode help